12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
New York Public Library – Grand Central Library
135 East 46th Street
New York, NY 10017
Preparing for Job Interviews
The more you prepare the less intimidating they become
Increase your chances of hearing the words “You’re Hired” by knowing how to prepare for an interview. Too many job seekers don’t place enough importance and time in preparing for an interview; a sure way to outshine the other candidates is by being more prepared than they are.
- Your attire and why it’s important.
- How body language & posture can kill an interview.
- Types of Interviews you can be faced with.
- The job application
- Do you have CAR stories ready to share?
- Can you answer the W questions?
- How well do you know your resume?
- What you should know about the company?
- What should you ask at the end of the interview?